Our technicians are able to offer a full spectrum of servicing and repairs for nearly all makes of regulators, BCD’s and all other dive equipment services.
We are also able to offer a full range of cylinder testing including O2 cleaning.
Regulators should be serviced by a trained technician at least once a year and more frequently if in heavy use. The service includes disassembly, ultrasonic cleaning and reassembly using the manufacture’s service kit components. Any worn or broken parts will also be replaced.
Nutty’s service Department takes pride in providing the following;
- Fully trained and very experienced repair and service technicians.
- Fast, reliable and always friendly service.
- Pre booking facility so you can schedule drop off / collection at a time that suits you.
- A new state of the art workshop with the most up to date tooling & equipment
- A postage facility to send your equipment back to you if required
- Most brands of Regulators
- Computer Battery Changes
- Pressure Testing
- Visual Cylinder Inspections
- Hydrostatic Cylinder testing
- Cylinder 02 Cleaning
- Cylinder testing
- Dry suit repairs
Nutty’s Dive Equipment Service Department specialises in service, maintenance and repair of the following brands;
- AP Diving
- Blue Orb
- Custom Divers
- IST (sea&sea)
- Light For Me
- Lumb Bros
- Northern Diver
- Santi Diving
We at Nutty’s strive to ensure that our prices are always competitive for the service that we provide. If you would like to find out more, please get in contact to speak to one of our friendly staff.