Click the play button to watch a short video of Vincent using the Dive Stand at the pool side.
Dive Stand in Essex
IT’S NEW, IT’S UNIQUE
The new stand has been designed and constructed to emulate the diver wearing his or her equipment.
What the dive stand is used for:
- Independent assembly and donning of dive units.
- Washing down and draining
- Drying and storing equipment
- Servicing, repairing and inspection
- Teaching aid in the classroom
- Show room display of units
No more backbreaking lifting of heavy equipment for the seated position.
No more using the garden furniture to wash down and dry your equipment.
No more using the kitchen table to set up your dive gear.
Come down to Nutty’s Dive Centre and see the DIVE STAND for yourself.
AN INVENTION CREATED BY STEVE MURPHY